In the fulfillment of the duty of information regulated in the article 10 of the Law 34/2002, of 11 of July, of Services of the Information Society and of the Electronic Commerce ownership of:
CALLAU OPTICS (CALLAU VISIÓN, S.L.U.), With CIF B12940755, Optic, Registered in the Mercantile Register of Castellón, T 1663, L 1224, F 1, S 8, H CS 37107, I/A 1 (27.11.14), cOn administrative authorization of the current activity (CS561), With registered office in PLAZA PARISH, 11, BAJO, CP 12500 VINARÓZ (CASTELLÓN), Phone 964 45 19 48; Fax: 964 45 46 49 and email: email@example.com.
This Legal Notice governs the use of the service of this website on the Internet hereinafter ("Online Shop”);
USING THE PORTAL: www.opticacallau.es Provides information, miscellaneous content on products, services, programs or data (hereinafter "contents") belonging to CALLAU OPTICS (CALLAU VISIÓN, S.L.U.), assuming the user the responsibility for the use of the portal.
If the user chooses to register on this website, he/she must provide information about his/her personal identifying data, being truthful and lawful. If the user is assigned a password (password and login), (if applicable), the user is committed to its diligent use, understanding that the password is personal, secret and non-transferable.
Likewise, if the user participates in chats, forums, blogs or news comments, he undertakes not to comment that violate the dignity of the people, to understand these discriminatory, humiliating, racist, xenophobic, pornographic, etc. And Consequently they will be withdrawn at the discretion of the owner of this portal. Not being in any case www.opticacallau.es (CALLAU OPTICS (CALLAU VISIÓN, S.L.U.)) responsible for the opinions emitted by the users in this web. It Is also forbidden to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical system SUSCEPTIBLIt's causing damage to the portal.
DATA PROTECTION: In Accordance with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT And OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and the rules Applicable national (LOPD), you are informed that as a WEB USER, you can contact us through the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by an ordinary mail to:
ÓPTICA CALLAU (CALLAU VISIÓN, S.L.U.)
PLAZA PARROQUIÁL, 11, BAJO, CP 12500 VINARÓZ (CASTELLÓN)
BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
Responsable for the treatment
ÓPTICA CALLAU (CALLAU VISIÓN, S.L.U.)
Purpose of treatment
-Responding to queries about services and products offered on the web.
-Management, Orders, collections, payments and billing.
-Marketing Actions, loyalty, promotional shipments.
Legitimation of treatment
Our users have the right to access, rectify, limit the treatment and delete their data, as well as other rights as specified in the additional information.
ADDITIONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
The person in charge of your personal data processing is CALLAU VISION, S.L., it carries out the activity of sale and distribution of products of Optic, services and related offers through our website.
2. PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
The data of the users we collect in www.opticacallau.es CALLAU OPTICS (CALLAU VISIÓN, S.L.U.) are necessary to respond to consultations and Orders Actsos through this website. As Well as queries regarding orders, promotions, budgets, tariffs, etc.
Our users voluntarily provide us with their data by registering on our web page, through the form of consultation or contact to CALLAU OPTICS (CALLAU VISIÓN, S.L.U.).
We will Treat your data for the provision of our services of sale of products of Optic, etc.
In no case will we carry out automated decisions without human intervention, unless expressly authorized.
3. LEGITIMATION OF TREATMENT
Your data are treated to attend to your web consultation, based on the consent you have given us. In the case of refusal to treat your data we will not be able to lend you our service.
- Right of Access: This right allows you to know what personal data you have CALLAU OPTICS (CALLAU VISIÓN, S.L.U.) As responsible for the file or treatment WEB QUERIES.
- Right of rectification: This right allows you to request the rectification of the inaccurate data.
- Right of suppression: This right allows you to delete your data when it Is not necessary for the purposes for which you were collected.
- Right of limitation of treatment: This right allows you to ask the person responsible, who suspend the processing of data when a) Impugnes the accuracy of the same, while verifying such accuracy by the responsible B) in those cases in which Exercising the right to oppose the processing of data, while verifying whether the legitimate motives of the person responsible prevail over those of the person concerned. This Right also allows you to request that we retain your personal data when a) the processing of data is illicit but opposes the deletion of your data and requests instead the limitation of its use or b) We no Longer need the data for the purposes of the treatment But the interested party if you need them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of opposition: This right allows you to oppose treatment when there Are grounds for it related to your personal situation or to oppose commercial prospecting actions. We will Stop treating the data, unless the treatment obeys legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to the portability of the data: This right allows you to request the portability of your data to another person in charge of the treatment. This right allows you to receive your personal data provided in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to be able to transmit them to another responsible, as long as it is technically possible.
- Right to revoke consent: This Right allows you to revoke the consent granted at any time.
The exercise of these rights is totally free and accessible.
You May exercise These rights by submitting your application to email@example.com by an ordinary post to:
ÓPTICA CALLAU (CALLAU VISIÓN, S.L.U.) CIF B12940755
PLAZA PARROQUIÁL, 11, BAJO, CP 12500 VINARÓZ (CASTELLÓN).
As Well as, may lodge a claim, (if it is considered that the processing of personal data, does not conform to the purposes or is disproportionate), before the control authority the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos. www.agpd.es o Cl. Jorge Juan, 6 28001 Madrid. 901 100 099 - 912 663 517.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: www.opticacallau.es ÓPTICA CALLAU (CALLAU VISIÓN, S.L.U.), It has all the rights of intellectual and industrial property of the same, as well as its logos, designs, being reserved all the rights of use. Under Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, approving the revised text of the Law on Intellectual Property, regulating, clarifying and harmonizing the legal provisions in force on the matter. It Is forbidden the reproduction, distribution of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any support or by technical means, without the authorization ofwww.opticacallau.es ÓPTICA CALLAU (CALLAU VISIÓN, S.L.U.). Also reserves the right to make any changes deemed appropriate, to delete or add content to the portal. If links or hyperlinks are available to other Internet sites, www.opticacallau.es It does not take responsibility or control the contents of the same.
LIABILITY AND EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES: www.opticacallau.es ÓPTICA CALLAU (CALLAU VISIÓN, S.L.U.), It is not responsible, in any case, for any damages that may be occasioned by the type of; Fortuitous transmission of computer viruses, errors of content, lack of temporary availability of the portal, etc.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: www.opticacallau.es ÓPTICA CALLAU (CALLAU VISIÓN, S.L.U.), reserves the right to deny or withdraw the right to access the portal or its services, without prior notice, to own or third party for the user who fails to comply with the general conditions of use of the portal.
DURATION AND TERMINATION: The provision of the service of the Portal and other Services has, in principle, an indefinite duration. This Portal is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Portal and/or any of the Services at any time, without prejudice to what has been arranged in this respect in the corresponding Particular Conditions.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: This web on the Internet under the domain www.opticacallau.esÓPTICA CALLAU (CALLAU VISIÓN, S.L.U.), It operates legally Established in the National Territory (Spain), in compliance with the legislation in force.
In Addition to the regulations referenced in this document, www.opticacallau.es ÓPTICA CALLAU(CALLAU VISIÓN, S.L.U.) And user will go in the event of a conflict to the Courts and Tribunals of Castellón.
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy may be subject to updating.